whats wrong on my disscussion

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support whats wrong on my disscussion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Muhammad
    Participant

Q:The pie charts below show the types of media used from 1990 to 2010. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

ANS:The chart under describe the kind of media used 1990 to 2010.The pie chart showed the how percentage of music used,or some category of media.Mostly compact disk have use to a greater extant and second was cassette who use in 1990 to 2000.
    Media has important for today’s because public has take stress in days, uper i also tell about 1900 and 2000.in 2010 peoples has promoted in now a days and Digital audio was 60 percent use it was gave a first number and second have CD,vinyl record in 1900 but then have only to use is 20 percent next it was use only 5 percent.
    At the end of the media has been made progress day by day and the collective want to easy way to usage songs on media.2010 was mostly changed and get excellent performance on digital audio like mp3. oldest people like CDs and now pubic like audios on mp3 and next coming day’s we did not expect what is get percentage on kind of media.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Muhammad, Good effort on this Task 1. It would earn you a band score of 5 on the IELTS.
    I highly suggest using the green ‘Task 1’ editing button in your account to get detailed feedback of your mistakes and the way to improve. I look forward to helping you improve your writing further.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.