The course

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    aeadmin
    Keymaster

I just wonder if I decide to buy the IELT course now and do the test in, maybe next mount.

My question is How long time do I need to practice this?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Nawarat,

One month is a very good length of time to study. Our online course is designed to be completed in 50-60 hours of study. Though some students take longer, and some finish it in a much shorter time frame. With one month to study, you could complete the course in 1-2 hours of study per day.

In short, one month is the perfect amount of study time. Together with diligent study, our materials will help you get the score you need!

Please let us know if you have further questions.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Thank you for your answer, but my english is not good. I would like to get 6,5 in score. Do I need to learn more than one mouth or it’s enought?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Nawarat,

6.5 is a high score. If your English is very poor, it would take many months of study. However, in one month of very hard study, our full course can help you gain at least one band (if not more).

It is hard to say whether you can achieve large gains in just one month (this depends on the person), but you will definitely improve your chances of receiving the score you want!

If you want to work on your writing and get some feedback, make sure you take advantage of our editing services!

aeadmin
    Keymaster

aeadimn ,,,

Can I share Nawarat  his goal to get over 6.5 score of IELT? One month to me is long time, before my exam. So how mush can you insure that your online course to help me.

Regards

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Hameed,

We can’t assure you of any score on the IELTS, because we can’t be sure how much time you are going to study our materials. If you buy our materials and never look at them, you are not going to improve your score or abilities. If you buy our materials and study with them every day for a month, you will surely improve your score, skills, and abilities.

It is totally up to you how well you do. Our course and materials are a great companion to help you achieve the success you want, but ultimately you are the one who needs to spend the time studying them.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome aeadmin

So that’s mean self-challenging and time management for me. See you soon or after my exam.

Thanks for feed-back to me.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Best of luck Hameed!

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Aeadmin,

I thınk that on 27 July I wıll take the Ielts general exam.So I thınk to buy your course materials nowadays.my english level  is B1 and I need overall 6.5 band.

If I study hardly , can I take that point?

My regards

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Ali,

6.5 is a difficult score to obtain. But you have a good length of time to study, and with a good study effort from you, and learning from our top-end course materials, you can get the score you need!

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Thank you for your answer.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi AEAdmin

I took IELTS test last month.My score was 4.5.Any advices form you side, since i decide to attend another test next month.

Thanks in advance

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Abdelazim,

The best advice I can give is to sign up for our full course. A band score of 4.5 can be greatly improved upon with some study and good study materials. Our full course, along with our HD videos, practice tests, and student workbook will have your score improved very soon!

There is a link at the bottom of this page, but you can go directly here to sign up: https://www.aehelp.com/full-course/?s2-ssl=yes

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.