Task 02:Universities should take the same number of men and women in each major

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support Task 02:Universities should take the same number of men and women in each major

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello I have written a task 02 opinion. Please criticize my write up so that I can improve my writing.
    Task 02 Q: Universities should take the same number of men and women in each major. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
    //
    In modern days women comes forward to have education. Universities should give access the equal number of male and female in each major subjects.
    I strongly agree with the opinion that women should have equal access.

Women are mitochondria of the society. They consist half of the community. Without women advancement total improvement of the society is not possible. Education is very necessary to enlighten a person. If they don’t have access to education they would not be enlightened.

University is the gateway of skilled professional labour market. If women can study the major subjects it will move forward them towards specific skill field.
    Every man and woman have equal chance of success if they have equal preparation opportunities.

Women equal access to major skilled area will have positive impacts in ‘National Economy’. It will make the society more dynamic. And educated mother can lead her life independently and can lead their offsprings in proper direction.

Finally it can be concluded that by saying that for overall societal, national benefit every university should provide indistinguishable opportunities irrespective of sex.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Dear Munzur,
    Thank you for sending your work. Please see your score below. Please note that we offer comprehensive professional editing and feedback services for six cents per word. Getting feedback on your writing is critical to improve. Please visit, ‘My Student Account’ and find the ‘Task 1’ and ‘Task 2’ or ‘Editing Services’ tab to get started. If you have any questions, let us know.

IELTS essay score: 5

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.