Questions for Academic IELTS writing task – 2

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support Questions for Academic IELTS writing task – 2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hello…

I have watched amazing and helpful videos on IELTS writing task 2 on You Tube.

I like it and watched all of 6 parts with example.

*** But my question is that is it mandatory to discuss about the disadvantages of not attending in the gym classes?

Also I have hared from some persons that there must have an explanation on disagree part first (that I do not believe or agree) and then agree part (that I believe) and then the conclusion. Is it true ? Please help me regarding this….

Kind Regards

Fakhrul Parvez

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Oh yes I have understood the fact right now…. so it’s okay.

[email protected]
    Participant

Hello friends! If you are worried about the safety of your windows, you should definitely put a protective film on your window, at least in your bedroom. I also put a protective film in my bedroom, and it became much calmer. I ordered the film here – https://www.tintfit.com/shop/safety-security . I will definitely order more on this site, I want to put a protective film on all the windows in the apartment!

[email protected]
    Participant

The History essay writing service https://essayhub.com/history-essay-writing-service is a lifesaver for students! Their expert writers craft impeccable essays tailored to individual needs, ensuring academic success and peace of mind. With timely delivery and top-notch quality, they’ve become my go-to resource for tackling challenging assignments with confidence. Highly recommend to all history students facing academic hurdles!

[email protected]
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m looking for some guidance on Academic IELTS Writing Task 2. Any tips or specific questions you’ve found helpful in preparing for this? Also, has anyone ever considered pay someone to write literature review? I’m curious about different perspectives on this. Thanks!

[email protected]
    Participant

I’ve been looking for Academic IELTS English help lately, especially here in Pakistan. From my research, I’ve found that getting essay help in Pakistan is crucial for improving English proficiency and preparing for the Academic IELTS exam. With the right assistance, I believe I can enhance my writing skills, expand my vocabulary, and become more confident in expressing my ideas effectively. If anyone has any recommendations or experiences to share regarding Essay Help In Pakistan, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Let’s discuss and support each other in our journey to improve our Academic IELTS English skills.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.