latest ielts writing task 2 question:

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support latest ielts writing task 2 question:

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    aeadmin
    Keymaster

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Rolando, Was there a question that you meant to ask?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi sir,In this question,ONLINE SHOPPING IS BECOMING SIGNIFFICANT.iT MAY AFFECT OUR ENVIRONMENT AND JOB REQUIRED,what is the TOPIC and CONTROLLING IDEAS here?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Rolando, Good question. The topic is: Online Shopping. The controlling idea is: the way it affects our environment and job requirements. Use this logic in the future: Topic – what are we talking about = online shopping; Controlling Idea – what do we want to know about it? – how it affects…Hope this helps.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi! in listening section,does it matter if my answers are written in capital or small letters?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Rolando, Yes, it does. If the answer is a name then it must begin with a capital letter (ex. Bank st., Newport Library, John Doe). On the other hand, if it is not a name/unique noun, then all of the letters in the word must be lower case. Good question. Let us know if there is anything else.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi! In listening section,do we still have to write the currency sign if the question was asking for an amount or price of a particular things like book

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Rolando,

No you will not have to write the currency sign. It will usually give it as part of the answer.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi!Can you give me a tip on how to be good in writing a”HOOKinroduction ,as I am struggling big time on it.Thank you so much.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

HI!Can you give me a tip on how to write a “HOOK” in the introduction ,as I am struggling on it big time.Thank you.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Rolando, To write a good hook think about a worldly fact – some interesting piece of information that people generally know and accept in the world. (EX. The world cannot support seven billion people with today’s rate of pollution.)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.