Intermittent Lesson Videos

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support Intermittent Lesson Videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Darwin Floyd
    Participant

Good day everyone and to AEHelp as well,

Does other users also experience an intermittent connection on AEHelp lesson videos?
    I am experiencing a lag or intermittent connections, a 35mins video would take about 90-150 stops. It is terrible and disappointing and greatly affecting my studying momentum.

Does anyone have recommendations?
    I have a very stable internet connection, I can play video games, watch netflix and youtube all at the same time.
    It is only when loading AEHelp lesson videos I am having trouble.

Please enlighten me.

Thank you and best regards,

Darwin Floyd Bruto

Tsai Sheng-Hung
    Participant

The internet connection for some specific website is terrible, sometimes happen because the DNS server is not efficient in some countries.
    Here is what I suggest. Please change your DNS server to google’s DNS server as below:

If those DNS servers are the current DNS server you use. Please try another good DNS server in your country.

Chloe Outlet Online
    Participant

thankyou so much

tinsoikeo
    Participant

my name is tinsoikeo

[email protected]
    Participant

The straightforward yet addictive gameplay of doodle cricket is one of its many great features. Players just need to click the mouse to swing the bat, making the game extremely simple to pick up.

[email protected]
    Participant

That sounds frustrating! Have you tried a few troubleshooting steps? Sometimes clearing cache/cookies or using a different browser helps. Also, confirming if any specific browser extensions might be causing conflicts could be beneficial.

Considering your robust internet, it’s odd. It could be platform-specific issues. Have you reached out to AEHelp’s support? They might have insights or alternative viewing options. As a workaround, downloading videos might aid uninterrupted study sessions.

And hey, when needing a breather, try Bright Objects – hidden object games are a relaxing distraction.

[email protected]
    Participant

That sounds incredibly frustrating! It’s odd that your stable internet acts up specifically with AEHelp videos. Have you tried different browsers or devices to see if the issue persists? Sometimes, certain settings or plugins might cause these hiccups. Additionally, reaching out to AEHelp support could shed light on any known technical glitches. It’s essential to maintain that studying momentum! If all else fails, while waiting for a solution, maybe take breaks to play addiction solitaire to relax a bit—it might help ease the frustration. Hang in there!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.