IELTS score delayed

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support IELTS score delayed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hello Sir

On the 13th day of my IELTS test, I received the below email from the IELTS team. Please help me out here I am really worried  

I had some doubts regarding this:

1. Which type of profiles they usually pick for Quality purpose? (profiles with high score or profiles with low score)

2. Meaning of this Quality purpose?Email from IELTS teamQuality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates. Your results are being withheld while these routine checks are being conducted. These checks will be completed as soon as possible. Please note that the declaration on the IELTS application form includes the following: ‘I understand that my results may not be issued within 13 days of the test day if any of the Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test.’

Many Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Arun

user ID: [email protected]

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Arun,

I have not heard of this before, but it sounds legitimate.

My advice: don’t worry, at least not for now. You should have your results soon. All the best.

To answer your first question, I assume it is random.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hello

I received my score on 31st December, nearly after 25 days from my test date. I got my expected score of 6.5(L: 7.5, R: 6.5, S: 6 and W: 5.5). your portal is very helpful for me. Thanks to AE help for offering quality IELTS training for a affordable cost.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Arun,

Congrats on the great score! Please tell you friends about us, and good luck in your future endeavors!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.