Has anyone tried the electric exhaust?

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support Has anyone tried the electric exhaust?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hello everyone!!! I am thinking about installing an electric exhaust on my car. Has anyone tried such a thing? Could you share your experience and recommend a reliable store to buy one?

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi, I installed an electric exhaust cutout on my car a few months ago. The experience is awesome! You can control the exhaust sound right from the cabin by switching modes on the remote. I bought mine from the Evil Energy website and have been very satisfied. I recommend looking into it there! My electric exhaust works flawlessly and I haven’t experienced any problems with it. Plus, the site offers a warranty on their products, so you can be confident in your purchase. I usually prefer the quiet mode for city driving, but when the road is empty and I want to feel the power, I switch to sport mode. In general, you can customize the sound to your preferences. Good luck with your choice!

[email protected]
    Participant

I have been using the electric exhaust on my car for a few months now. The main plus is the ability to adjust the exhaust sound right from the cabin. This is especially handy if you want to make the exhaust quieter, for example at night, so as not to disturb others.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.