Thank you for your question. Yes, you can practice your writing and get feedback:
1. Go to http://www.aehelp.com
2. Register as a free student. If you already have an account then simply log in.
3. In the writing section of the course, you will see “Work on it” buttons – use these buttons to practice your writing.
4. When you are finished submit your writing to us (6 cents per word)
5. Within 48 hours you will have your writing back with comments and feedback (see attached)
If you have any more questions, just let us know.
We wish you success in your studies and exams and look forward to seeing your written work.
I found an important link for anyone who struggles with comma usage. It’s a page with 10 examples of how to correct comma mistakes. This is super useful for people like me who often get confused about where to put commas in sentences.