[?] expire date of an account for Full online academic IELTS course

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support [?] expire date of an account for Full online academic IELTS course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aeadmin
    Keymaster

I admin,

I am interested with your demo videos on youtube, so I’d like to register for a full course. Just 1 small question before doing that. I have a coupon account, but it shows that “Coupon: 20% off. (Now: $30.40 for 2 months)”. Does it mean that if I use coupon, my account will work only for 2 months? If so, how much time I can use the site if I do not apply coupon?

I’m looking forward to your response. Thanks!

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, Thai

Are you going take the ielts test? Where are you in Vietnam? Would you mind if we discussed more about ielts test? My email is ntloan152@gmail.

Can’t wait to hear to you.

Lorena

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Phuc Thai, The course membership is for 2 months whether you use a coupon or not. However, if you need more time to complete the course, just send us and email and we will extend your membership absolutely free. Also, you will keep the practice test material and audio forever. You will always be able to log into your account to access the practice tests and accompanying audio track. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.