Enquiry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Do you have online speaking courses to talk to someone?
    I think that reading the book, practice and Cd not enough to learn there, so maybe I didn’t know about some information , How I can get better? also, I ignore some of the information

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Shaker,

We do not offer a speaking service at this time, but we are looking at adding a speaking response upload service where students can submit speaking responses for marking and feedback. Is this something you would be interested in?

As part of our full course package (including practice tests) we include four full sample responses to IELTS speaking sections (12 parts in all). I’m not sure if you knew this, but it is a very valuable resource.

On another note, I can’t quite understand what you are trying to say in the second part of your post. If you would like me to address those concerns, could you try and restate them in a different way? I’d like to help.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

If I completed registration and payment  when do you send the book and CDs ?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Shaker,

Your account is already activated.

Please note that the course is done online, and as such there is no “hard-copy” of the materials available.

You can, however, download and print out the curriculum book/practice tests if you would like. The audio material is not downloadable and is only available through the “my student account”.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.