Editing Services” and “live IELTS speaking”

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support Editing Services” and “live IELTS speaking”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Weiwei
    Participant

hi everyone,

can I use the functions “Editing Services” and “live IELTS speaking” for free as a paid user? are these two included in my package?
    if yes, why couldn’t I see them on my phone App?

Eldar Doyle

Hello Weiwei,

Thank you for your question.

The IELTS Live speaking function is free to use, and as a premium member, you have unlimited band score estimations for your essays and mp3 recordings.

Simply e-mail your essays to [email protected]. Detailed essay correction costs extra, as we wanted to keep the price of our course as low as possible.

Good studies.

[email protected]
    Participant

Contact me, please?
    backrooms

[email protected]
    Participant

I don’t think there will be any free services. You should go for cheap prices but don’t fall for free. Students have found their way to tackle academic tasks from dissertation editing services UAE for editing purposes. You can also choose it.

[email protected]
    Participant

I’m a bit puzzled. As a paid user, I expected to have access to the “Editing Services” and “Live IELTS Speaking” functions as part of my package. However, I can’t seem to find these features on the mobile app.

About ChatGPT po Polsku , our platform prioritizes your time and convenience. With a user-centric approach, we utilize the OpenAI GPT 3.5 API to provide a seamless user experience, requiring no registration or account login. This ensures instant and engaging interactions with our Polish-language ChatGPT, removing any barriers or obstacles for users.

Could you please clarify if these services are indeed included in my package, and if so, explain why they aren’t visible on the app? I’d appreciate the assistance in understanding this better. Thank you!

[email protected]
    Participant

Thank you very much for writing this piece and sending it to us. We really like what you do io games

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.