correct my writing – complete essay

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support correct my writing – complete essay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aeadmin
    Keymaster

The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000 there may be as

many as 29 million vehicles on British roads.

Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws

introduced to control car ownership and use.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Cars became the best transportation humanity had ever faced . the number of cars increased for more than 29 million in British in 2000. Vehicles’ usage has so many advantages , but unfortunately , there is as well some disadvantages . The government must direct the usage of cars and out strict laws to control them . There is many reasons I think that citizen’s ownership and use of cars should be controlled .   Basically , it is safer for people for people . If there is strict rules for drivers , nobody will use his or her car illegally . Accidents will be declined ,  so more injuries and harms will be avoided .

Roads will be more organized . If everybody pledged the rules , roads and streets will be arranger . the city will look more beautiful when there is less car traffics . Employees and students will be avoided  from being late to work or school.

The country will have better economy . Less money will be paid to fix vehicles and buildings damages. Government will spend so much cash for repairing damaged properties . Also , laws will stop accidents , so less human losses and harms . In addition , less money will be sacrificed   for hospitals and health services .

All in all , it is obvious that rules and laws will raise safety in roads . Will add more organization and beauty to the city . It will go for better economy . I agree that there should be laws to cotril cars ownership and use .

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Qamar,

This is a good effort on this essay. It would score a 4.5 on IELTS.

To find out why, please submit your essays for professional editing by using the “task 1” and “task 2” buttons in your “my student account”.

All the best.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.