Comparison Contrast Essay

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support Comparison Contrast Essay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, could you please avail a video lesson on writing a comparison contrast essay? This type of essays offers two opposite points of view on a certain matter, then it requires the student to discuss both these views and give his/her opinion.

All existing videos explain the case in which the student should only discuss one of these two views, which aligns with his/her opinion, by giving two reasons elaborated in two body paragraphs. I believe the comparison contrast essay has a different structure because the student has to discuss the two views, not just one.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Elsaid,

Thanks for your feedback. We are making new videos every month, and love to hear customer feedback on what they would like to see next.

Best of luck with your studies.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks very much for your reply. I’m just wondering, when will you upload a new video lesson on comparison contrast essay writing? I searched the web and found multiple methods for writing this type of essays, such as the block method and point-by-point method. However, I’m still confused about the structure of the two methods.

Best regards.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Elsaid,

We cannot give any specific date, but we have noted your interest and will take it into consideration when planning our future videos.

[email protected]
    Participant

Guys! Creating custom essays from essay writer is not complicated as you might think. You do not need to have a Nobel Prize in writing to accomplish this task. However, you should spend time doing your homework first. Check the resources on our website, discuss your requirements with a writer, and you can be surprised with the final outcome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.