assistance required

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support assistance required

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrii
    Participant

Hi there, I would like to improve my English skills, so can anyone advise me a good English teacher? Any answers will be much appreciated.

[email protected]
    Participant

any answer? thank you! @drift boss

[email protected]
    Participant

The table charts illustrate tourists number of Seattle and Niagara Falls cities for year 2012.

Overall, the middle phase of the year had been accounted more number of visitors as compared to the initial and final months ;however, for both cities, in july and august, tourism was at its peak.
    For insights, In Seattle, the highest numbers of visitors were 200,0000 in months:- july and august, which was the half of the Niagrara Falls for same months.This is followed by june for Niagara Falls with 3,000,000 tourists, while the number of visitors were similar for Seattle in june and september. Surprisingly, except for may to september, Seattle city had not been witnessed more than 500,000 tourists in remaining months.

Moreover, for Niagara Falls, january and february together made up 1,000,000 visitors equally, which is equal and double for the months:- march and april, respectively; althought, a similar proportion had been accounted for april and september at 2,000,000 tourists . Nevertheless, Niagara Falls had witnessed an upsurge increase in december, while before it, had had observed a significant decrease from august.

ungal
    Participant

hey cool

[email protected]
    Participant

Playing slots on the platform https://slotscity.ua/game-hall is not just a gambling entertainment, but a real source of pleasure and winnings! Here you will find the most popular and exciting slot machines from leading software developers, which will amaze you with bright graphics and exciting gameplay.

[email protected]
    Participant

Interesting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.