Any recommendations for a reliable media player with a good range of features?

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support Any recommendations for a reliable media player with a good range of features?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hey everyone, I’m in need of a good media player for my Mac. I’ve been using the default one, but it’s not meeting all my needs. Any recommendations for a reliable media player with a good range of features? Preferably something free or not too expensive.

[email protected]
    Participant

I’ve been using media player mac on my Mac for years now, and it’s been fantastic. It’s not only free but also very versatile. VLC supports a wide range of audio and video formats, so you’re unlikely to encounter compatibility issues. Plus, it comes with various customization options and features like streaming capabilities. Overall, I highly recommend giving VLC a try if you haven’t already.

[email protected]
    Participant

Hey, another solid option for a media player on Mac is IINA. It’s an open-source player that’s specifically designed for macOS, so it integrates seamlessly with the system. IINA has a sleek interface and offers features like customizable keyboard shortcuts, picture-in-picture support, and even support for Touch Bar on newer MacBook models. It’s also actively maintained and receives regular updates, ensuring compatibility with the latest macOS versions and media formats. Definitely worth checking out alongside VLC to see which suits your preferences better!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.