a band score of 7.5

Welcome to Academic IELTS Help Forums Student Support a band score of 7.5

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i am a Pediatrician by profession and i have my academic ielts in 6 weeks. Iam apprehensive because iam not sure whether i could score 7.5 total in this short while and this is my first attempt.Any positive feedback,study plan, success stories and reassurance would be quite helpful

thanks

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Sowmya, I know test anxiety can be difficult to deal with. The best path to inner peace before and test, including IELTS, is to become better informed. So, you are taking the right steps by asking questions. My first suggestion is to assess yourself. Sit down with one of our practice exams and do a TIMED trial. At the end, mark the reading and listening sections, and submit your writing for grading, editing and feedback. Then, you will know where you stand and you can create a strategic approach from there. You will find the IELTS raw score calculator at the bottom of the home page. Let me know if other questions come up, I am here to help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you

aeadmin
    Keymaster

You are most welcome. Any other questions, just let us know. Good studies.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sowmya,

I wish all the best in your study. Based on my experience, the best way of obtaining high score in IELTS that is making your study of IELTS as a preoccupation matter in your life. In details, think about IELTS, read, write, listen, speak, watch, discuss, search and so forth. Such way will help you to build your experience and increase your knowledge.

If you have a specific question, feel free to reply and ask.

Happy study and good luck.

Kind regards,
    Ahmed
    IELTS student

Anonymous
    Inactive

I linking up the forum. Dissertation help

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron, I’m not sure what you mean by ‘dissertation help’, can you please be a bit more specific?

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank

aeadmin
    Keymaster

You are very welcome Linh. Should questions come up, just ask.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hello

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Jelly, If you have an IELTS related question, just ask.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.