Stop stressing about IELTS, start learning the skills for IELTS success NOW!
Welcome to Academic IELTS Help › Forums › Student Support › grammar › Reply To: grammar
Thank you for your question. Yes, you can practice your writing and get feedback:
1. Go to http://www.aehelp.com
2. Register as a free student. If you already have an account then simply log in.
3. In the writing section of the course, you will see “Work on it” buttons – use these buttons to practice your writing.
4. When you are finished submit your writing to us (6 cents per word)
5. Within 48 hours you will have your writing back with comments and feedback (see attached)
If you have any more questions, just let us know.
We wish you success in your studies and exams and look forward to seeing your written work.