Thank you for your question. We cannot replicate this on our end, for us the videos play fine on Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, Oprah.
Please go through the following steps:
1. Please use the website with Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/intl/en-CA/chrome/browser/).
2. Also, please close any high bandwidth programs such as torrent downloads.
3. Make sure that you do not have ad blockers or firewall settings which are restricting the videos to play.
4. Also, please clear your internet cache and try again.
5. Note, if you are using a proxy connection or satellite internet this can cause issues with security on our Amazon Cloud Servers. Please make sure to use a stable, and secure connection whenever possible.
6. *If you live in a region of the world where video content is blocked or filtered at the government level, you may need to use a VPN service with a remote IP to access the videos.
If you continue to have problems, please take a screenshot and describe it in detail, and I can help you further.