Writing tasks

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If I purchase the full course will I get free feedback on writing tasks?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

You can get a free score estimate when you send your essay to [email protected]. To get full correction with comments is 6 cents US per word. It is well worth it. Have a look at the samples in your account. Let me know if other questions come up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How many writing tasks can we send for free score estimate?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Olga,
    As many as you want. We evaluate the scores absolutely free, anytime, all the time.
    However, if you want corrections and feedback, the cost is 6 cents US per word. Have a look a the sample edits on the website and you will see it is well worth it in the long run. Keep up the good studies.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I saw that there are 6 questions for writing section 2, do I have to submit the writing which follows these topics to get the score?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Clayton, I am not sure what your question is. Can you please state it again with different words?

Anonymous
    Inactive

As I can see in the “Task 2 Writing Practice”, there are 6 questions, so does it mean I can only be scored when following these topics?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Clayton, No, if you go to your My Student Account, you will see a green ‘Task 2’ button (on the right when using PC) there will be a dozen extra Task 2 questions here. Also, you can send us any other Task 2 question from outside sources and we can correct and mark that work as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I took my IELTS last september. These were my scores R:8.5, L:7.5, W:6.5, S:7
    I felt devastated because of my writing score. I felt like my other band scores are pretty useless since this IELTS score will not be accepted by the Board I was planning to apply. Maybe if i tried your paid service for commenting and correction of my writing skills, my score in writing would be much better. It’s just that i don’t want to spend another penny for the service i thought was included in the package.

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Saint,
    Thank you for your inquiry regarding writing – editing. All writing at AEHelp.com is edited by a native English speaking university graduate in Canada. The editing is a paid service because it demands extra man hours and pay. Not all students ask for this or can afford this, so we make this optional. We keep our course price down and charge a very competitive editing rate for those students who want it and can afford it at 6 cents US/word $0.06/wrd.). See the edited work samples in you My Student Account and we are sure you will agree with us about the value and usefulness of such feedback.

You can submit essays in your ‘My Student Page’ in ‘Full Course’, ‘Bonus Writing Section’, ‘Additional Services’ -> ‘Editing Services’ or use the ‘Task 1’ and ‘Task 2’ buttons on the upper left of the page. Once we have your work and payment we will return your edited work with comments in 48 hours or less. Let me know if you have any further questions.
    Keep up the hard study.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the reply.
    ok so let’s say i wanted someone to check my writing tasks and assuming i’m writing 150words in Task 1 + 250 words in Task 2.
    That’s 400words x .06 US Cents isn’t it?
    So it will cost me around 24 USD to know the comments and feedback about my writing and how to improve it? I’m sure to myself i will not improve in 1 correction of my essay considering there are variety of tasks in part 2
    Or let’s say forget about Task 1. 250 words in Task 2 x .06 is around 15 USD. For someone like me, (sorry to say) I find it costly for 1 or 2 accomplished tasks in writing.

Kind regards

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Saint,
    Yes, I understand your position. On our end, an editor works for $30/hour, then there is marketing costs and other overhead; our profit margin at 6 cents per word is therefore very small. We have tried to hire less qualified editors for less both in N. America and abroad. Unfortunately the result is lower than expected quality of work and complaint from our students. So, we are now only offering this higher level of work at a premium price. For those who can afford it, it is very useful. Nevertheless, I do understand that budget can be limiting.

HA
    Participant

I had ordered an writing feedback ( the one which cost 0.06 dollars per word) , but where would i receive the corrected script i have tried contacting you everywhere . This is not fair

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi HA,
    Please send me an email to [email protected] and I will help you with this. If you have already received a response from us, you can just ignore this. Keep up the good studies.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Mario Benedek.
    Lorenzo
    Participant

Goodmorning,
    While I was reading the previous post, i noticed that someone mentioned free score score estimate regarding the writing section. Is that currently available? If the answer is yes, does it refers to the Task 2 only, or is applyable also for the Task 1?
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.