writing tasks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Do I have to make a separate payment in both writing task 1 and 2 or is a single payment of writing task 1 enough for the submit assessment of both?

aeadmin
    Keymaster

It’s pay per word, 6 cents US. So you can submit both together or separate, it does not matter. I look forward to seeing your work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, there! are there anybody who is going to take ielts? if there are, if you need speaking and writing practise, please, contact me via skype, you can find me by my login: [email protected];

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello is it possibile to receive at home all’ materials needed such ad dvd, practice test?
    Thank
    Rosa

aeadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Rosa,
    Thank you for your question. In order to significantly reduce the cost to you and to be nature friendly, our course material is available in digital format only on the website under, ‘My Student Account’ after you log in. However, if you wish to use the course in hard copy, you can print the materials at your own expense. We strive hard to maintain the environmental awareness standards of our time while bringing our help and materials to students at low cost and great convenience.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.