Download theMobile App now!
Download Mobile App now!
Stop stressing about IELTS, start learning the skills for IELTS success NOW!
Welcome to Academic IELTS Help › Forums › Student Support › Nothing for Task 1 › Reply To: Nothing for Task 1
Hi Klipteks, Task 1 is wroth about 30% of the grade and Task 2 is worth the remaining 70%. So if you got 6 on Task 2 and did not do Task 1 your approximate score will be band 4.